Monday, April 7, 2014

NEW SERIES!! Courage:What to do when you don’t know what to do!!

                                        Courage: What to do when you don’t know what to do!


               I am so excited to be writing on the topic of courage for the upcoming series! It is especially exciting to me because the series is a little bit of a mystery to me!  I am going in to this series of posts without knowing fully what I will be writing about. I have been praying on some big things lately and have been enjoying God’s blessing; in his revealing to me more and more on the topic of courage! God has been so great opening my eyes to the topic of courage; this past few weeks through his word, prayer, devotionals, and countless other awesome confirmations from him!  I in no way have this series mapped out, and have so much to learn on the topic of courage, but I am so excited about the amazing things God has been revealing to me through his word on this topic! I am so encouraged by God’s presence in my life, his heart to reveal to me his will, and his desire to inspire faith, trust, and courage in my heart through growing in knowledge of him!!
                  I am so happy to take the plunge with you into an adventure with the Lord to learn more about what he desires for us to know about living courageously!!! I am confident that the Lord our God desires for us to live boldly, fearlessly, and abundantly!! He wants his best for us and he wants us to have the courage to reach out and receive the amazing things he has planned for us!!  This series of posts is going to take us on a journey through scripture to learn more on the topic of courage! We will be diving in to discussion on building courage, going for it, taking healthy risks, banishing fear, cultivating thankfulness and gratitude, praising God, dwelling with God, God’s peace and prayer to name just a few ideas. I am looking forward to what God is going to reveal to us on the topic of courage as we go on this journey into Gods word together! I can’t wait to see what God has in store for us!!

Here are some amazing verses on courage!!

* Isaiah 41:10 "Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'"

* 2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline."

*  John 16:33 "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

* Psalm 56:3-4 "When I am afraid, I will put my trust in Thee. In God, whose word I praise, In God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can [mere] man do to me?"



             I am excited, inspired, and I feel so blessed to be diving into Gods word and seeing what he will share with us about courage! I am so happy to be doing this journey with you my beloved friends!! I hope this intro-post –appetizer has whet your appetite for the series on courage!  I am sooo looking forward to putting together the first post on an awesome piece of scripture from the book of Joshua!! Meat and potatoes headed your way next Monday!!! J Have a blessed week Lovelies!!

*Check out The new series up on my Beauty Blog  http://brookehoffmanbeauty.blogspot.com/ as well It's going to be such a fun new series YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment